You need to improve your sleep, immediately.
The good news is this: it’s never too late to make changes!
Every day new research shows how crucial high quality sleep is for our health & well-being.
Here are just a few reasons why you need to prioritize your sleep now:
- You’re 50% more likely to develop physical health conditions (e.g. heart disease) & mental health issues (e.g. anxiety).
- You’re being riskier in your decisions than you may realize (e.g., if you’re driving sleep deprived, you might as well be driving drunk.)
- Your brain isn't working optimally now, & you’re more likely to develop Alzheimer’s in the future. (The sleep you get in mid-life is preventative, & can't be made up later.)
If you haven’t already talked with your doctor, please do so, especially if you snore (to rule out any medical sleep disorders like sleep apnea).
Kali Patrick Adult Sleep & Well-being Coaching
When you’re ready, here are 2 ways I can help:
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Your introductory coaching experience includes:
– a comprehensive Sleep & Well-being Assessment (because let’s face it, these quizzes only touch the tip of the iceberg)
– a 90 minute 1-1 session (via Zoom) to get you started on a different path
– your Sleep Soundly plan (because without a new plan, you’ll return to what’s most familiar, & continue to struggle)
TAKE THE ONLINE SLEEP COURSE
If anxious, busy, scattered mind-chatter is the primary cause of your sleep difficulties, then check out my 6-week course.
The Sleep Academy will help you get your mind to STFU, as well as help your body release stimulation from your days so that you can finally rest & relax enough to sleep.
The lessons are quick, simple, & practical.
Plus if you enroll now, you’ll save $100 off the course price!