In this special well-being workshop, we’ll explore the basics of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda–known as a “science of life and longevity”–is a holistic system of medicine that originated in India several thousands of years ago.
A compliment to any practice of yoga as well as to traditional medicine, Ayurveda provides ancient yet practical wisdom for living a less effortful life by living in harmony with nature, helping to restore balance to all the body’s systems.
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn:
- how to identify your Ayurvedic constitution (called a dosha)
- how you can use this information to maximize your health & well-being, including:
- how to feel more consistent energy during the day & sleep better at night
- how to improve your diet without feeling cheated
- how to exercise more efficiently & effectively
- and more!
WHEN: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 7 pm ET
WHERE: Online via Zoom (link sent post-registration)
Kali’s interest in Ayurveda began within her study of yoga and its therapeutic applications. In addition to her numerous yoga certifications, Kali has nearly 3 decades of teaching and personal experience with the Ayurvedic concepts she’ll share with you.