Since adult sleep coaching programs are still relatively new to many people, you may have questions. If you have a question that’s not answered here, please book a Clarity Call and we’ll chat!
What does a 1-1 sleep coaching program look like?
In your first three (3) weekly sessions, we’ll:
– Discuss your goals, current sleep struggles, & health history,
– Review the results of a comprehensive sleep assessment,
– Identify specific changes that will have the most impact on your sleep & energy,
– Create an individualized plan that will inspire & incrementally move you toward long-term success.
Because these sessions set the foundation for your coaching experience, they are 60 minutes each.
Then, in blocks of three (3) subsequent weekly follow up sessions, we’ll work your plan by:
– Celebrating small wins,
– Working through any challenges or barriers,
– Exploring techniques to help you fall asleep more easily, reduce nighttime awakenings, and improve sleep quality,
– Revising your Weekly Action Steps, 3-Month goals, and vision as you gain new insights.
To help you remain engaged & focused, follow up sessions are 30 minutes each.
Learn more about health & wellness coaching.