The Self-Care Challenge is now in it’s THIRD consecutive year! While some things have remained the same, others have changed. What’s stayed the same is the intention behind it, the thoughtfulness and creativity of the participants, and the motivation / accountability to take some of our personal power back.
I hope you will join me for the next challenge!
When you join the Self-Care Challenge, you’ll receive:
- A pre-challenge quiz to establish your self-care “baseline”
- Daily emails for 7 days, containing simple strategies you can explore
- Daily prompts / email responses to comments/questions for accountability, more ideas, and support
- A post-challenge quiz to reflect on your journey
- Two days of bonus emails, to give you even more ideas and help keep you going
- A personal follow-up from me to help you further integrate your experience
Registration for the September Self-Care Challenge is now closed! Please sign up for my newsletter to learn of the next one.
Here’s What People Are Saying
“Thank you so much for a great week! I have enjoyed the sharing and exchanging of information.”
“I did it all! I enjoyed the experience and I learned a lot, thank you!”
“Thank you so much for the week of wonders.”
“I was able to do 7 out of 7!!!! Thank you so much for hosting The Self-Care Challenge. It was super fun sharing my results as well as reading everyone else’s!!”
“It was a good challenge. I needed those reminders. Good to remember it’s a practice!”
“…it does feel good to focus on myself.”
“When I first read today’s challenge I thought “Now how am I going to fit that in…” as today was a very full day. But as the day went by and I read all of my Self-Care friends’ post I became inspired!”
“I wish I invited more people to this challenge. You have to do this again so others can benefit!!!!!”