If you’ve been reading my posts about our trip to Prague lately, you might remember that we enjoyed a tasting menu where I did the wine pairing and my partner did a juice pairing. There were many fabulous juices, so I thought I’d try to recreate them. Here’s an interesting combination that’s pretty easy to make.
- 3 large organic apples
- 1 leek
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- Chop the apples just enough so that they work with your juicer.
- Chop the end off the white side of the leek, and then continue chopping the leek into rounds until you get to the other end, which you can discard.
- Juice the apples.
- Juice 2-3 slices of leek, starting from the white end and moving up.
- Stir your result and taste. Add more leek if desired, but be careful, as this is a strong flavor and it doesn’t take much!
- Use the rest of the leek in your dish of choice, or make more juice!